Support for Dell
The multinational company Dell is headquartered in Round Rock, Texas United States. The company is involved in repairing, manufacturing, and selling data storage devices, computers, laptops, computer peripherals, cameras, printer, and HD televisions etc all over the world.
With more than 108,800 employees, it is among one of the largest technological corporations in the world. The company is famous for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce.
Originated in 1984 by Michael Dell when he was a student of University of Texas, Austin the company use to sell IBM PC compatible computers that were built from stock components.
In 1985, the company manufactured the first computer of its own known as the Turbo PC, which was sold at $795. The company made revenue of more than $73 million in its first year of operation. Today, the company’s revenue is more than $56 billion.
Dialportsolutionsllc online technical support provides help for issues such as:
- Problem in driver Installation and configuring
- Issues in Laptop, computer, printer, and other Dell products
- Software issues in Dell products
- Hardware issues in Dell products
Other issues related to Dell devices
Common issues / problems with Dell Devices are
- On entering password message appears that password cannot be verified
- An unwanted avatar shows up when starting the Dell Chromebook
- Offline Mode and it says sync pass phrase in a yellow box on the bottom
- Windows sound problems
- USB 2.0-CRW driver issue
- Dell Chromebook doesn’t turn on while the laptop is charging
For any query or issue related to networking, contact Dialportsolutionsllc online technical for Dell products on this number 1800-281-2145.