Support for HP
Hewlett-Packard (HP) is a multinational company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. Products provided by HP are software, hardware, computer and laptop, storage devices, to enterprises, individuals, and SMEs.
Started in the year 1935, HP was by Dave Packard and Bill Hewlett who were degree holders in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University. HP actually originated in a garage near Palo Alto with fellowship of Frederick Terman who was actually a mentor to them. HP was finally incorporated on August 18, 1947, and went public on November 6, 1957.
HP tech support
The Dialportsolutionsllc HP online tech support provides solutions for issues related to computer and laptop such as:
- Fixing laptop and computer related issues
- Driver Installation and configuring
- Fixing hardware and software issues
Common issues / problems with HP Devices
- Power Problems
- Issues in motherboard
- Boot-up failures
- Issues in charging laptop battery
- Frequent Shutdowns and Boot-Up Failures
- BSOD (Black Screen Of Death)
- Screen light failure.
- Strange or garbled image appearing on screen.
If you’re facing any problems contact @ 1800-281-2145 and get it resolved from our HP computer and laptop technical support experts.